From time to time, MH Investments (ABN 62 613 648 441), trading as Mr Holloway Eyewear will gather, store, use and disclose personal information. We are committed to the protection and safety of your personal information and remaining compliant to privacy law.
Personal information includes a broad range of information, or an opinion, that could identify an individual. What is personal information will vary, depending on whether a person can be identified or is reasonably identifiable in the circumstances. Sensitive information is personal information that includes information about a person’s health (among other things).
We collect and hold personal information about individuals for the provision of our eyewear products and purposes connected to those products.
Consistent with the provision of our products and services, the types of personal information we may collect, and hold include:
- Your identity and contact details- includes your name, date of birth, gender, email address, home postal address, delivery address (if different), and your contact telephone numbers;
- Your payment details- your bank details and payment card details. Please note payment transactions are encrypted by the acquiring bank so we will not retain any payment card details submitted by you;
We may collect personal information in the course of providing our products and services, from our website, via our clients who pass on your information or third-party agents, or directly from you.
Personal information is held securely, is subject to various security protections and is held only for as long as the information remains relevant to the purpose for which it was collected.
Reason for which we hold, use and release information
We will not use or disclose personal information for any secondary purpose, unless that secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose for which we have collected that information, and you would reasonably expect the disclosure in the circumstances, or unless you consent to that use or disclosure. We may also disclose personal information to third party technology partners other marketing service providers.
The purposes for which we hold, use and disclose and process information include:
- providing our products to you;
- maintaining the safety and security of our records
- to communicate information about our products or third-party products that may be of interest to you;
- for our internal administrative, research, planning, marketing and development purposes; and
- for our regulatory and legal compliance
You may ask us to provide you with details of the personal information we hold about you, and copies of that information. We will respond to your request and attempt to provide you with the data within 30 days of receipt of your request; we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of doing so.
Please direct all requests for access and correction to email@example.com
Some individuals also have a right, in certain circumstances, to have the information held about them deleted. You can talk to us further about this at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can ask that we stop the processing of your personal information. If you do so, note that we will then be most likely unable to provide the services to you.